Mark Swatts Morse has considerable experience in drafting wills and can guide you through the process of ensuring your wishes are accurately reflected in your will. We provide expert advice on tax planning and the creation of will trusts to minimise any inheritance tax liability.
We offer a no obligation free will review consultation service for both new and existing clients, where we can ensure your will is up to date in light of current legislation and any changes in personal circumstances that may have occurred.
Probate and Estate Administration
Bereavement is always a difficult time, but our team at Mark Swatts Morse can take on every aspects of dealing with all administrative and legal matters arising from the death of a loved one.
Our services include:
- liaising with the funeral director and arranging payment of fees;
- advising on the terms of the will;
- valuation of the estate;
- making the application for the Grant of Probate or Letters of Administration;
- assessing liability for inheritance tax and preparation of the Inland Revenue account;
- arranging for the sale or transfer of assets;
- setting up and administration of any specialist trusts.
- LPA for Financial decisions – this allows your attorney to deal with your investments, your house and any other property; and
- LPA for Health and Welfare – this allows your attorney to make decisions regarding your health care, medical treatment, where you live and any other decision regarding your welfare.