Mark Swatts Morse LLP hold the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Standard and offer a wide range of services which will meet all your property needs. We are also experienced in all of the latest Government incentive initiatives and can advise you fully in the event you are purchasing a residential property with the assistance of one of these schemes.
Our lawyers have experience in a whole array of property services, including:
- Freehold and Leasehold Property including Lease Extensions;
- Purchases, Sales, Leases, Transfer of Equity, Gifts;
- Mortgage and Re-Mortgage Transactions;
- Joint Ownership and Declarations of Trust;
- Trust Deeds;
- Auction Property, Auction Packs;
- Searches and Surveys;
- Buy- to-Let and Investment Property;
- New Build and Plot / Development Land;
- Equity Release;
- First Registrations, Voluntary or otherwise;
- Unregistered Title;
- Help To Buy Schemes;
- Shared Ownership;
- Right To Buy;
- Collective Enfranchisement.
Point of contact – Andrea Swatts, partner and head of the Residential Department.