The commercial property department is led by Mark Stephenson. Our team has extensive experience in all aspects of commercial property and strives to deliver a personal service tailored to each client’s requirements. We have significant experience in dealing with large transactions on a national level and can offer specialist advice on acquisitions, development and private property finance.
We regularly deal with and have extensive experience in the following types of transactions:
- Sale and acquisition of land and buildings together with conditional contracts;
- Developments, from site assembly to subsequent plot sales;
- Option and pre-emption agreements;
- Advising on all aspects of the commercial landlord and tenant relationship, from new leases with ancillary documents to renewal leases and underlettings;
- Commercial property investments;
- Dealing with licensed premises.
As well as the standard services you would expect from us, we can also offer specialist advice to private lenders who are looking to secure their investment over a borrower’s property and assets. We have extensive experience in this area which enables us to ensure that your investment is thoroughly protected and your risk reduced to a minimum.
Point of contact – Mark Stephenson, partner and head of the Commercial Department.